About the program
The Capital Markets Apprenticeship programme is a capacity-building initiative aimed at developing and nurturing young talent and capabilities within the capital markets sector and is aligned with Bahrain Bourse's financial awareness strategy.
What does the program offer?
The intensive six-months Capital Markets Apprenticeship Program enables participants to connect and engage with key decision makers within the capital market industry, gain capital market and investment knowledge, as well as benefit from hands-on experience by gaining a comprehensive understanding of Bahrain Bourse and Bahrain Clear operations, qualifying them to work in a range of disciplines within the capital market industry through the knowledge and expertise gained.
- Six months tenure of working as full-time interns across Bahrain Bourse and Bahrain Clear.
- Advanced training in trading skills, research methods, Capital Market financial analysis and Digital Transformation within the Capital Markets Sector.
- Hands-on experience in the Capital Market Sector.
- The opportunity to meet and communicate with Capital Market decision makers at the highest level.
- Applicant must be a Bahraini National.
- Applicant must be a bachelors degree graduate or higher
- Applicant must be interested in Capital Markets or Digital Transformation within the Capital Markets sector.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply by filling in the program's application form through Bahrain Bourse's website via the link below